Fellers Ranch® Wagyu Ribeye Steak W/ Roasted Potatoes and Vegetables
Last Updated on 11/02/2022
Enjoy a delicious and modern take on a classically rustic steak and potatoes dish! With the deep and rich flavors from the Wagyu steak, this dish has been elevated to become much more than the average steak and taters recipe. Use this recipe from Fellers Ranch® to outline an easy preparation method, or go ahead and spice it up with some of your favorite seasonings, sides, and garnishes! Whatever you choose to do, this steak is bound to be delicious!
Prep Time: 10-15 min
Cook time: About 20 min
Serving Size: 1-2
- Fellers Ranch® Wagyu Ribeye Steak
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Olive oil
- (3) small potatoes, cut in half
- (1/2 cup) baby carrots
- (1/2 cup, or a small handful) green beans
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and green beans to a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to evenly distribute oil and seasoning.
- Cook in oven for 20 min, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Once potatoes are almost ready, season your Wagyu Ribeye with salt and pepper on both sides, and any other seasonings if you'd like.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil. Once hot, add the Wagyu ribeye steak to the pan and cook for two minutes per side, or until medium rare.
- Remove potatoes and veggies from the oven, plate them up with the steak, and enjoy your meal!