Last Updated on 11/03/2022
Our Wagyu Tri-Tip is the perfect cut to share with friends and family! Tender, juicy, and just enough to go around, everyone's going to be fighting for that last piece. We came up with a delicious, and frankly pretty easy, recipe for you to enjoy on any occasion.
Wagyu Tri-Tip with Chimichurri Sauce
- Fellers Ranch® Wagyu Tri-Tip
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- (1/3 cup) Olive oil
- (3) Garlic cloves
- (1/2 cup) Flat leaf parsley
- (1/2 cup) Cilantro leaves
- (2 Tbsp) Red wine vinegar
- (1/2 tsp.) Red pepper flakes
- (2 Tbsp) Fresh oregano
- (1/2) A small onion
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Season your Wagyu Tri-Tip with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a food processor, add garlic cloves, parsley, cilantro, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, fresh oregano, olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Pulse until everything is finely chopped and well combined.
- Place your Wagyu Tri Tip steak on the grill and cook for four minutes per side or until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove from grill and let rest for five minutes before cutting into it. Serve with chimichurri sauce on the side. Enjoy!