Fellers Ranch Loose Meat Sandwich Recipe
Take a walk down memory lane with this easy family favorite classic recipe.
- 1lb Fellers Ranch Wagyu Ground Beef
- 1 Yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 Cup beef broth
- 1 Tablespoon beef base
- Croix Valley Foods Garlic Barbecue Booster to taste (or your favorite beef seasoning)
- Hamburger buns
- Heat large skillet to medium-high heat. Brown beef in skillet, breaking up into small pieces, until no longer pink.
- Add the chopped onion and cook until translucent (3-5 minutes). Stir in beef broth and beef base and season with the garlic booster to taste.
- Simmer over medium heat and continue cooking until most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Serve meat on buns and enjoy!
Top with pickles for the classic variety or top with additional toppings of your choosing.
- Recipe brought to you by Pig's Eye BBQ