Fellers Ranch Loose Meat Sandwich Recipe
Last Updated on 10/31/2022
Fall is here, and we understand how demanding the turn of the holiday seasons can be, and want to make any meal easy and delicious.
We all want something to keep us warm and bring those “happy feels” during the colder seasons. Take a walk down memory lane, with a little added luxury, using Wagyu beef to recreate the timeless Sloppy Joe! We partnered up with Pig’s Eye BBQ to create a gourmet version of this easy, family-friendly (and wallet friendly) dish.
- 1lb Fellers Ranch Wagyu Ground Beef
- 1 Yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 Cup beef broth
- 1 Tablespoon beef base
- Croix Valley Foods Garlic Barbecue Booster to taste (or your favorite beef seasoning)
- Hamburger buns
- Heat large skillet to medium-high heat. Brown beef in skillet, breaking up into small pieces, until no longer pink.
- Add the chopped onion and cook until translucent (3-5 minutes). Stir in beef broth and beef base and season with the garlic booster to taste.
- Simmer over medium heat and continue cooking until most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Serve meat on buns and enjoy!
This is a classic recreation, so feel free to add any other desired toppings to sass it up!
- Recipe brought to you by Pig's Eye BBQ