As many recipes as we could come up with for our Wagyu ground beef, nothing is going to be quite as iconic as a gourmet cheeseburger! Wow friends and family with new-found culinary skills and delicious food! Just follow our simple recipe containing gooey brie cheese, Wagyu meat, and elegant, delicious toppings!
Preparing Wagyu Burgers
Prep/Cook Time: 15-20 min.
What You’ll Need:
- Fellers Ranch® Wagyu Ground Beef
- Brie Cheese
- Conger Meat Award Winning Bacon
- Caramelized Onions
- Fig Jam
- Balsamic Glaze
How to cook Fellers Ranch® Wagyu Burgers
- Divide the ground beef in either 2 or 4 even patties (depending on the size you’d like).
- At this point cook the desired amount of bacon and set aside for later.
- Take a pan and caramelize the onions low and slow. It’s very important to take your time with these so they don’t come out burnt.
- Heat either a frying pan or a grill to medium high heat. If using a pan, slightly oil it before adding the burgers to prevent unwanted sticking.
- Season the patties with a little salt, feel free to add any other desired seasonings.
- Add the patties to the grill/pan. Make sure not to move the burgers around, this creates a nice caramelized “crust” on the burger.
- After a nice caramelized base has formed on one side of the burger, it's time to flip it. Continue cooking until both sides of the burger have caramelized. It’s important to note that a lower temperature will take longer to cook, but the burgers will cook very evenly. If you prefer a pinker center, keep the heat a little higher. The FDA recommends an internal temp of 160℉.
- Take the Wagyu burgers off the heat and let them rest.
- As the burgers are resting it’s time to put together the burger! Go ahead and grab your favorite buns and toast them on either the grill or a pan.
- After the buns are toasty, apply a nice layer of fig jam, add a large piece of brie cheese and bacon. Then, add the Wagyu burger and caramelized onions.
We hope you enjoy these gourmet Wagyu burgers as much as we do!