Cook your Wagyu Beef Burger in 15-20 minutes
- 1lb Fellers Ranch Wagyu Ground Beef
- Brie Cheese
- Conger Meat Market Award Winning Bacon
- Caramelized Onions
- Fig Jam
- Balsamic Glaze
How to cook Mouth Watering Fellers Ranch Wagyu Beef Burger
- Divide the hamburger into 2-4 Wagyu putties (depending on the size of the burger you would like).
- Heat the frying pan or grill to medium to high.
- Put each Wagyu burger in a pan. Season with salt.
- Do not move or rotate the hamburger until the bottom forms a caramelized brown skin.
- Bake one side to the desired temperature (timing depends on the size and thickness of the hamburger).
- Turn the Wagyu beef over and cook the second side at the desired temperature (timing depends on the size and thickness of the hamburger).
- Take the Wagyu burger out of the frying pan or grill and enjoy it with your favorite toppings.
Note: The FDA recommends that ground beef be cooked at an internal temperature of at least 160 degrees.
Order fresh beef today- https://fellersranch.com/