Ingredients Needed:To cook this delicious Wagyu steak you will need a 14 oz Wagyu Ribeye steak and just 2 tsp of salt
- Wagyu Ribeye steak
- 2 teaspoon salt
You will need 35 - 50 minutes to pull off this delicious Wagyu beef steak by Fellers Ranch!
Instructions to Follow:
- Place the Wagyu Ribeye Steak on the counter at room temperature for about 30 minutes to 1 hour before cooking.
- Coat both sides of the Wagyu steak with kosher salt
- Prepare a cast iron frying pan or a stainless steel frying pan and place it on the stove over medium to high heat. Heat the pot.
- Rub the fat cap around the steak along the entire inside of the pan. "Grease" the pan to prevent the fat from melting and the steaks sticking together.
- Place the steak in a hot cast iron or stainless steel skillet and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Turn over the steak and cook it crisp until the internal temperature reaches about 130-135 degrees for medium rare.
- Let the steak rest for 5-10 minutes, then cut into small pieces.
Order Now the fresh Wagyu Beef From - https://fellersranch.com/collections/wagyu-steaks