Time Required to Cook Wagyu Beef Tartare
- 30 - 45 minutes
Ingredients Needed to Cook Wagyu Beef Tartare -
- 16 ounces Fellers Ranch Wagyu Top Sirloin Steak
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons small, brined capers, and drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped and divided
- 6 tablespoons finely diced shallots
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup celery leaves, finely chopped and divided
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
Steps to Follow to Cook Fellers Ranch Wagyu Beef Tartare
- Cut the steak into 1 inch squares and place in the freezer for 10 minutes
- Whisk the vinegar, dry mustard and egg yolks together in a small bowl. Beat continuously while adding the oil until emulsified.
- Add the shallots, capers, salt, and 2/3 of the celery leaves, parsley, and stir well.
- Chop meat by hand to desired texture. (Alternatively, you can used a food processer with a standard S blade.)
- With clean hands, quickly fold the meat and mix well together. Plate using a 3 3/4 inch pastry ring and garnishes with reserved herbs and lemon zest.
Order Steak Sirloin from Fellers Ranch