Last Updated on 11/03/22
Look no further than Fellers Ranch® to supply you with not only the best quality of meat, but also amazing recipes to pair! Here's one of our many delicious steak recipes to enjoy. Sit down for a nice restaurant style meal in the comfort of your own home!
- Fellers Ranch® Wagyu Filet Mignon
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- (2 Tbsp) Olive oil
- (2-3) Garlic cloves
- (1) Shallot, small
- (1/2 cup) Mushrooms of your choice
- (2 Tbsp) Dry white wine
- (1/4 cup) Chicken broth
- Thyme leaves, a couple large sprigs
Prep Time: 10-15 min
Cook time: 12 min
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Season your Wagyu Filet Mignon with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil.
- Once hot, add the Wagyu Filet Mignon to the pan and cook for two minutes per side.
- Remove from the pan and set aside on a plate.
- Add garlic cloves, shallot, mushroom of your choice, dry white wine, chicken broth, thyme leaves, and a pinch of salt and pepper to the same pan and whisk together.
- Place the Wagyu Filet Mignon back in the pan and coat with the sauce.
- Place in the oven and bake for eight minutes or until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove from oven and let rest for five minutes before cutting into it. Serve with mushroom sauce on the side. Enjoy!