Holiday Influencer Program
Here at Fellers Ranch®, we try to stay as connected with our community as possible, so we decided to host a holiday influencer program! We’ve taken the best recipes we could find from people all over Minnesota/Wisconsin using Fellers Ranch® Wagyu Ground Beef. We have to hand this one to CubbieHawk BBQ; he’s come up with some amazing recipes! We hope to keep seeing customers use our products to reach their full creative potential. If any of CubbieHawk BBQ’s recipes interest you, don’t hesitate to check out his Instagram!
Wagyu Cajun Juicy Lucy
If you're from Minnesota, you know all about the Juicy Lucy. If you're not, you're missing out on one of the best burgers around. The Juicy Lucy is a burger with cheese stuffed inside, and it's a true Minnesota classic, but why stop with the classics? Revamp your Juicy Lucy with Fellers Ranch® Wagyu Ground Beef and add a little Cajun flair! CubbieHawk BBQ took something perfect and made it even better. Fellers Ranch® is a local provider of Wagyu beef, and their cattle are raised without hormones or antibiotics. As a result, the Wagyu beef is not only delicious but also healthier than traditional ground beef. You can watch CubbieHawk BBQ’s whole process here on his Instagram page!
- First, you’ll need Fellers Ranch® Wagyu Ground Beef and some Cajun Seasoning (preferably Swamp Thang from corncookers)
- Heat your grill
- Stuff the meat with cheese
- Throw it on a hot grill
- Once cooked, layer a thick coating of sauce on toasted buns, add toppings, and enjoy!
Mozzarella Stuffed Wagyu Meatballs
Meatballs; are they a snack, an appetizer, or a full meal? Well, that’s up to you! With Fellers Ranch® Wagyu Ground Beef, you can make any kind of meatballs you want, whether you want a simple topping for spaghetti, Swedish meatballs, or BBQ meatballs for a potluck. The possibilities are endless. CubbieHawk BBQ has come up with an amazingly innovative recipe using Wagyu ground beef and mozzarella! Click here to see how his meatballs turned out!
- 2lb Fellers Ranch Wagyu® Ground Beef
- 1 egg
- ¾ c. panko crumbs
- Salt , pepper, and garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Mix lightly, make sure not to over mix
- Separate into 3 oz balls and stuff each meatball with mozzarella
- Make sure not to over cook, or cook at to high of a heat to ensure perfectly golden meatballs with an oozing mozzarella center
Wagyu Meatloaf Sandwiches
One of CubbieHawk BBQ’s personal favorites, Wagyu meatloaf sandwiches. Think of a patty melt, but with an extra flair of both flavor and texture! This sandwich is a perfect lunch or dinner that the whole family will enjoy. CubbieHawk BBQ’s Wagyu meatloaf sandwiches are some of the best you'll ever try. Made with Fellers Ranch® Wagyu Ground Beef, free of hormones and antibiotics, these bad boys are full of flavor and added health benefits. The Wagyu beef is perfectly seasoned and cooked to perfection, then sandwiched between two slices of fresh sourdough bread. Add a few slices of your favorite cheese and you've got a sandwich that's both delicious and nutritious. So next time you're looking for a quick and easy meal, be sure to give our Wagyu meatloaf sandwiches a try. You won't be disappointed!
- Fold together 2lb of Fellers Ranch® Wagyu Ground Beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, and beef rub.
- Shape into a loaf and put on a flat baking sheet, then season with BBQ seasoning.
- Bake or smoke at 300℉.
- Cook until 155℉ internal temp then add a layer of BBQ sauce and continue cooking.
- After another 10 minutes of cooking, the BBQ sauce should start looking like a glaze, and the internal temp should reach 160℉.
- Slice the meatloaf into ½ -¾ inch slices.
- Add mayo/butter to 2 slices of sourdough and lay on a hot skillet.
- Add your favorite cheese to the bread to let it melt, then lay the meatloaf slice to the bread.
- Add some fried onion rings (even french fried onions will work) and proceed to cook the sandwich like a normal grilled cheese.
We offer plenty of different cuts of beef, but the most versatile is probably our Wagyu Ground Beef. There are so many undiscovered Wagyu Beef recipes that can be created with our product, and we hope you’ll try it out! All of our Wagyu cattle are raised locally to the midwest in Conger, MN with no hormones or antibiotics, creating a healthy and delicious product. Don’t hesitate to browse our products today, we look forward to having you as our customer!