The Wagyu New York Strip is a beautiful Wagyu steak. It is cut from the loin, which is located at the back of the cow. The meat is extra tender and marbled because this part of the cow doesn’t do a lot of work.
This Wagyu steak is tasty and easy to cook. It can be pan-fried, broiled, or grilled. This cut normally has fewer calories than a lot of other cuts for its size, making it a healthier option for anyone wanting to eat a Wagyu steak without all the extra calories.
Keep reading if you're looking to cook the perfect Wagyu New York Strip
Easy But Delicious Wagyu Strip Steak:
- Fellers Ranch New York Strip Steak
- (1) Shallot
- (2) Cloves of Garlic
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh Rosemary
- Seasoned Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
I prefer this recipe for New York Strip, but it can easily be applied to other Wagyu cuts as well.
- Make sure your Wagyu steak isn’t too cold, this allows the meat to cook evenly.
- Take one small shallot and mince half of it. Mince 2 cloves of garlic as well.
- Heat a pan on low with olive oil and throw in garlic, and shallots.
- As the pan heats, take your steak and season. I recommend a little garlic powder, seasoning salt, and black pepper.
- After garlic and shallots have started to turn golden, add the steak to the pan. I like to add some rosemary to the pan to set the steak on top of the rosemary to help set the flavor in.
- Add another small sprig of rosemary to the pan and add a pad of butter, cook Wagyu until medium rare.
Wagyu Beef Near Me
We're confident that you'll be impressed with our Wagyu Beef. If it's not on the menu at your local restaurant or market, just give us a call or order online and we'll see what can get done!
Fellers Ranch® is your source for Minnesota's Finest Wagyu Beef. Our cattle are grown right here in Freeborn County, MN. We do not use commercial feedlots or corporate processing plants.
Fellers Ranch® is a partnership between a third-generation family farmer, a 75 year-old-family-owned (USDA-inspected) meat processing facility, and several seasoned ranchers. Together, we have an exciting new vision. That vision is based on decades of raising cattle and hand carving the best Wagyu steaks.
The taste of a perfectly cooked Wagyu steak can only be achieved by using the best ingredients. All Fellers Ranch® Wagyu is raised at the Merkouris ranch in Conger, Minnesota. Make your next meal something truly special!