Fellers Ranch® Wagyu Hot Dog Recipe
All of Fellers Ranch® meats are 100％ ethically sourced, including the hot dogs! We use only the best Wagyu trimmings from our farm-raised wagyu cattle to create these intense flavors in our product. Easy to cook, but not so easy to share, impress neighbors and friends with these gourmet-worthy, premium hot dogs!
Wagyu Hot Dogs from Fellers Ranch
Sounds a bit far-fetched? Well, that’s because most stores sell hot dogs as a means of selling every “edible” piece of processed meat, which could be anything! We pride ourselves at Fellers Ranch® in selling only the best cuts of meat always, whether that be Wagyu trimmings in our 100％ all beef hot dogs, or our premium Wagyu steaks.
Wagyu Beef Hot Dog Recipe
Looking to create amazing grilled Chicago-style hot dogs? Here’s a foolproof method to grill amazing high-quality hot dogs at home!
What you’ll need:
- 1 package of Fellers Ranch® Hot Dogs
- Spear dill pickles
- Yellow mustard
- Fresh tomatoes, sliced
- Sport peppers
- White onion, diced
- Sweet relish
- Celery salt
- Hot dog buns, preferably poppy seed buns
Chicago Style Wagyu Hot Dog Preparation:
- Preheat grill to 400℉
- Once heated, place the dogs on the grill, cook the wagyu hot dogs, making sure to turn them to create an even char on the skin.
- Wait until the wagyu hot dogs read an internal temperature of 160℉
- (Optional) Place poppy seed buns into a steamer, or gently toast the bun, to heat up the buns and elevate the taste.
- Place the cooked hot dogs inside the bun and top with 2 pickles, 2 tomato wedges, mustard, white onions, and sports peppers, and finally sprinkle with celery salt.
What is Wagyu Beef?
Wagyu is the Japanese word for any beef cow coming from Japan. Literally translated: ‘Wa’ stands for Japanese and ‘gyu’ means cow. Essentially, Wagyu means Japanese cow.
Learn more about the history of Wagyu beef here.
About the Brand - Fellers Ranch
Fellers Ranch® is a partnership between a third-generation family farmer, a 75-year-old family-owned (USDA-inspected) artisan butcher shop, and several seasoned ranchers. Together, we have an exciting new vision. That vision is based on decades of raising cattle and processing meat. We are all located in south-central Minnesota, which is where our cattle are raised.
Fellers Ranch® produces the highest quality Wagyu beef in the Midwest. Our cattle are fed a custom diet and are raised in a low-stress environment. Following 14 days of dry aging, the result is amazing tenderness, marbling, and flavor.
We are family farmers, and we support small businesses. Fellers Ranch® does not utilize commercial feedlots or corporate processing plants.
We believe that the best breeding, calving, raising, processing, and delivery is done by local people that we know and trust.