Fellers Ranch | Wagyu Holiday RoastCalling all carnivores! Fellers Ranch is offering a five-pound holiday roast that can easily feed the entire family! Our roasts are available as either prime rib or strip loins. We allow you to choose between marinated or unmarinated. Whether you prefer our delicious marinade, or prefer to add your own ingredients to the roast, don't miss out on this limited-time special!
Call Conger Meat Market today to reserve your holiday roast beef: (507) 265-3340
Order Wagyu Beef
Fellers Ranch is proud to offer the finest Wagyu beef in Minnesota. We ship our Wagyu beef cow throughout the continental United States. We invite you to come to discover why so many people love our Wagyu cattle. The following products are currently available on our website:
- Wagyu Ribeye Steak
- Wagyu New York Strip
- Wagyu Beef Brisket
- Wagyu Ground Beef
- Wagyu Bratwurst
- Wagyu Beef Sticks
Where to Buy Fellers Ranch Wagyu Beef Near Me
If you live in Southern Minnesota or Northern Iowa - or if you are just driving through- head straight to Conger Meat Market. You'll find Fellers Ranch products at the Albert Lea retail store or at the butcher shop in Conger, MN. This locally owned family business has been open since 1935!
A full selection of Fellers Ranch Wagyu beef is available at both Conger Meat Market locations. Ask for Darcy or Jeremy, and tell them you found Conger Meat Market from this blog for a free sample of their award-winning beef sticks!
How to Cook Wagyu Beef Roast in a Smoker Grill
We recommend slow roasting our Wagyu Holiday Roast using a smoker grill. Smoking Wagyu can make it even more flavorful and tender than oven roasting. Our beef roasts are of the highest quality, and you are sure to enjoy them!
- Start by heating the smoker to 200 degrees, and then let the roast smoke for two hours.
- Next, cover the roast with tin foil and turn up the smoker to 350 degrees for approximately one more hour. During the later stage of this 350 degree stage, check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer every fifteen minutes.
- Once the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees, remove it from the heat source and wrap it in tin-foil for 15 minutes to rest. This allows the Wagyu juices to redistribute evenly throughout the roast.
- After 15 minutes, carve, serve and enjoy your scrumptious holiday roast!
How to Cook Wagyu Beef Roast in an Oven
This method is also an excellent choice and it only requires a conventional oven.
- Allow the roast to reach room temperature and then preheat the oven to 500 degrees (high heat). As the oven nears 500 degrees, coat the roast with a nice rub of your choice. Alternatively, if you want to skip the marinating process, you can purchase our wagyu holiday roast pre-marinated.
- Once your oven has reached 500 degrees, place the roast into the oven uncovered and cook for 7 minutes per pound. For example, if you selected our five-pound Wagyu Roast, please let it cook for 35 minutes.
- After the roast cooks at 500 degrees for the proper time, let it remain (untouched) in the oven. Do not open the oven before the two hours have expired! Start the oven again at 350 degrees, the second heat stage should last 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes, remove the roast from the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Lastly, cut, serve, and enjoy!
Your Family Deserves The Best!
Why not enjoy a world-class Wagyu beef roast this holiday season? If you're looking for the finest Wagyu beef in Minnesota, Fellers Ranch has what you are searching for. We currently offer both strip loin and prime rib roasts but we have limited quantities! So don't miss out on a holiday delicacy! We also have smaller sizes available at our store if needed - just call ahead before stopping in today. Free shipping on orders of $150+.
What's in the Fellers Ranch marinade?
Our marinated rub ingredient list is: Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Dextrose, Sugar, Carmel Color, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein and Corn Gluten, Spices, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder.
Of course, we also have offer roasts with no rub.